Getting your documents in Nepali language translated is very easy. Simply send your documents, make an applicable payment and that’s it. You can send your documents via online/email, or via post. For prompt service, please email your scanned documents or just give us a call.
तपाईको कागजातहरु सजिलैसँग यसरी बुझाउन सकिन्छ ।
Here’s how it works:
1. Submit your documents online
To start, create a digital image of your Nepali document or scan your documents. Use a scanner, iPhone, smartphone or a digital camera to create a digital picture of your document. Accepted image formats are : PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP. Then:
- Complete your details on the submission form below
- Upload all your files to be translated
- Finally, Submit your documents for translation
2. Email your scanned documents
You can also email us your document.
1. First, create a digital image of your document or scan your documents. Use a scanner, iPhone, smartphone or a digital camera to create a digital picture of your document, then
2. Email it to nepali[@]nepalitranslation.com.au (as an attachment) with your details.
3. Send by mail
If you have no access to a scanner or computer, simply mail a photocopy of your document with your payment. You can then collect then translated document from one of our Document Collection Centres or have it emailed or posted to you. Send your documents to:
SK Nepali Translation
PO Box 646
Thomastown VIC 3074
Service Across Australia
SK Nepali Translation provides Nepali to English translation service across all states in Australia including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin and Hobart.
If you’ve any difficulty sending your documents please contact us.